Our recovery residences are designed for post treatment. Applicants must be stable, employed full-time and working a 12-Step program to qualify.
Our recovery residences offers recovery support, healing, comfort, and peer family style living as well as places for privacy and serenity.
FAMILY STYLE LIVING
There is plenty of room to get together or spread out, and all the amenities you would expect in a home. Each resident has their own bedroom.
Online Rental Application
Resident Application Criteria
- You must currently be a Franklin County resident.
- We do not accept applicants who are currently incarcerated and/or in a treatment program outside of Franklin County.
- You must be sober for a minimum of 90 days (but we prefer longer).
- We must speak directly with the person seeking recovery housing.
- You must be employed and able to pay $85 weekly or $340 monthly prior to setting up an interview. If you are on disability you will be required to participate in at least 20 hours of work, volunteer or educational activities.
- You must be currently working a 12 step program, attending at least four meetings a week and working the steps with a sponsor
- You must interview with the current residents. The interview process is to determine how committed you are in working your 12-step program and that you will be a positive asset to the house. Following the interview, the current residents will take a vote; you will be notified of the results within 24 hours.
- We do not offer recovery housing for women at this time.
"*" indicates required fields