Long-Term Residential Treatment
Average length of stay is 6 months. Residents participate in thirty hours of diverse treatment programming per week, where they learn about the illness of addiction and are introduced to the tools necessary to establish and maintain their recovery including:
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Wellness and Healthy Living
- Problem Solving and Initiatives
- 12-Step Integration
- Financial Literacy Coaching
- Supported Employment Services
- Individualized treatment planning
- Individual Family Counseling
After completing our Residential Program, clients have the option of transitioning into one of our seven recovery residences.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT FROM OTHER LONG TERM PROGRAMS?
- 80% of clients, who engage in our full continuum or care, achieve long-term recovery.
- All clients, including those with felonies, obtain gainful employment with an average wage of $17.00 per hour.
- Our financial literacy services offer classes while in treatment and one-on-one financial counseling in our recovery residences.
- House of Hope is the longest standing Long-term SUD provider in Columbus, OH, providing services since 1959.